about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10701
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle.
- Ensure trailer is attached properly to unit.
- Obtain signatures as needed for products or machines.
- Communicate with dispatchers or other employees about delivery times.
- Provide any updates to managers, project engineers and clients.
- Track and report working hours.
- Ensure vehicle is clean.
- Comply with ICC and DOT regulations.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class A Driver’s license.
- 2 plus years proven experience.
- FLATBED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Comfortable maneuvering and parking a tractor-trailer.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs at a time.
- Disciplined, dependable and resourceful.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.