Somerset,, New Jersey
about 1 year ago
Somerset, New Jersey,
STRONG GENERIC PHARMACEUTICAL BACKGROUND
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
- Great Opportunity
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Pay
- BS Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience in working across functions with large pharmaceutical organizations
- Must have strong iContracts and Oracle experience
- Resolve all disputed chargebacks, identify root cause of disputed lines, and implement corrective action to eliminate future occurrences.
- Review chargeback discrepancies due to customer deductions, reconcile differences and initiate collection activities where necessary.
- Responsible to ensure chargeback credit/debit memos processed in system and post to customer's account in system.
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Must have Ability to translate understanding of pharmaceutical industry practices/concepts/metrics (Gross Sales, Chargebacks, rebates, etc.) into pricing calculations.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.