18 days ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 8419
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Chemical Blender for our client in the Manufacturing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will blend and mix chemicals safely and effectively.
- Must be able to manufacture batches for liquid fill lines.
- Must be able to verify materials and ingredients.
- Weigh, mix liquids, and measure solids, and powders.
- Must be able to utilize scales and thermometers.
- Must be able to ensure quality of the product.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
- Must be able to adhere to FDA guidelines.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have 0-1 year hands on experience.
- Must be able to document and write reports.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must be proficient in math.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.