Holmdel, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10532
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for purchasing the chemicals such as bulk, dry powders and liquids)
- Responsible for creating the PO, negotiating the price and completion of the PO.
- Must be able to assist in the revision of the PO’s.
- Must be able to track monthly vendor performance metrics both by vendor and by customer
- Must proactively perform cycle counts and analyze material losses
- Must be able to send monthly forecast to the vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field.
- 5+ years of experience as chemical buyer in manufacturing environment.
- Must have working experience in Buying ERP Systems.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Brittani
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.