Bound Brook, New Jersey
10 days ago
Full Time with Benefits
Bound Brook, NJ
Job Id: 7652
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Pharmaceutical Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Chemist for our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will be responsible for completing all duties required of a chemist in an effective manner that meets the company’s standards.
- Must be able to develop and document new methods for analyzing properties of new or existing products.
- Must follow SOP’s and comply with cGMP environment safety practices.
- Must be able to take and maintain lab notes and reports.
- Must be able to evaluate data and test results.
- Must have a High School diploma or higher education in Chemistry or related.
- Must have 5-8 years of Method and Development experience.
- Must have the knowledge of instrument techniques and software.
- Must have the ability to interpret graphs and draw.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of analytical methods is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.