Somerset, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 8722
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Pharmaceutical Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Chemist for our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will effectively work in a laboratory setting, involved in the process of Samples, raw materials, and finished products.
- Must follow SOP’s and comply with cGMP environment safety practices.
- Must be able to take and maintain lab notes and reports.
- Must be able to evaluate data and test results.
- Must have knowledge of solids, semisolid and injectable formulation.
- Must know operation of HPLC, GC and Dissolution instruments.
- Must have a High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related preferred.
- Must have 3-4 years of Analytical experience.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.