East Windsor, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
East Windsor, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for method development of testing protocols based on validated compendial monographs.
- Responsible for maintaining Independent verification testing programs with 3rd party contractor.
- Perform routine laboratory analysis, such as finished product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing.
- Responsible to perform assigned sampling, physical, chemical tests and assay on raw materials, active pharmaceutical ingredients, in-process, finished and stability products, using various wet chemistry, physical and instrumental techniques (HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, IR, Particle Size Analyzer, KF Auto titrator, Bulk Density, and other routine QC instruments) as per as per USP monograph / In-house / any other Compendial monographs.
- Must be able to independently plan and execute testing to meet established timelines. Perform complicated testing with supervisory direction.
- Must prepare and/or Review Test Procedures, SOPs, and Protocols as assigned
- Must provide the necessary document to Support for the ANDA filing
- Must perform troubleshooting and investigations under the direction of a supervisor/senior QC chemist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the same field.
- 3+ years in Analytical Testing in raw materials, finished products and stability testing.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire.
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.