10 months ago
Job Id: 5188
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Directs staffing and budgeting
- Establish and assure application of design parameters to assure product compliance with all legislative requirements
- Use quality tools, DFMEAs, 8Ds, etc.
- Lead product concepts and design of systems to meets performance, reliability, and cost targets
- Lead the design of high quality, competitive systems in support of New Product Development and Sustaining Efforts for optimum product positioning, cost competitiveness, and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s (BS) degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology required · Masters (MS) degree in Engineering preferred
- 20 or more years of work experience in engineering or a related technical field
- 10 or more years of management experience
- In-depth knowledge of aerial devices, automotive components, modules and their assembly.
- Experienced leader in the design and development of components, modules, used in the transportation industry and systems.
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering technology?
How many years of work experience in engineering do you have?
How many years of management experience do you have?
Do you have experience with quality tools (DFMEAs, 8Ds, etc.)?
Why are you looking for a new role?
Do you have experience designing component modules used in the transportation industry?
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?