about 1 month ago
Chief Financial Officer
Job Id: 9105
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Long term strategic operational planning
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Inspects completed work for conformance to standard.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Drive collaboration across the organization to identify needs and develop scalable solutions.
- Prioritize objectives and implement strategies to achieve company initiatives as part of the leadership team.
- Deploy data and research to drive cross-business corporate prioritization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to achieve mutual goals.
- Form and lead internal teams, providing training and mentorship as needed.
- Directly and indirectly manage staff with the goal of enhancing professional development and personal growth.
- Manage relationships with key clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
- Strategic vision with the ability to execute.
- Demonstrated leadership presence and maturity.
- Impeccable judgment and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Executive-level presentation skills and ability to handle high-level client interactions.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and negotiating skills.
- Minimum 7 years of direct experience.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.