about 1 month ago
Chief Financial Officer
Job Id: 9713
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to manage accounting, financial, asset liability management, liquidity, and investment functions.
- Responsible for ensuring financial reporting, accounting systems, processes, and controls are compliant with all technical and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for enhancing reporting, strategic planning, and analysis needed to reach the next level of the Bank’s growth and success.
- Responsible to assess financial performance of Bank regarding long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Responsible to assist in the formation of the investment and asset/liability management strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA preferred.
- At-least 5 years of management experience.
- At-least 5 years of experience in Banking.
- Knowledge of GAAP, banking regulatory, and financial reporting is required
- Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Experience working in a bank of $1B – $2B in asset.
- Treasury, ALCO, Forecasting experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.