Richland Center, Wisconsin
28 days ago
Chief Financial Officer
Richland Center, WI
Job Id: 10210
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Hands-on Executive leader who provides on-site leadership for all financial functions supporting hospital operations, serving as a key financial advisor to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the executive management team.
- Responsible for cash management, debt, insurance, audit, A/P, A/R, GL, development of capital and operating budgets, optimal operation of the revenue cycle function, reimbursement, development and interpretation of financial statements and reports, treasury functions, internal controls and maintenance of appropriate accounting practices and procedures.
- Responsible for the overall management of multiple departments within the organization including, but not limited to: General Accounting, Patient Finance, and Materials Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- At-least 10 years leadership experience in healthcare finance environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Critical Access Hospitals.
- Comfortable working in a Rural setting.
- Comfortable in hand-on role working in a small setting of $50M - $60M in Revenue.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.