Millerton, New York
16 days ago
Chief Financial Officer
Job Id: 11467
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to supervise and control all financial and accounting aspects of the company, perform effective risk management, and plan the organizations financial strategy.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- Responsible to develop the necessary strategies and take the required actions to enhance the financial aspects of the company and drive the company’s development towards long-term success.
- Responsible to coordinate with legal and corporate departments regarding contract, indemnity and insurance requirements and revisions
- M.S. in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Experience in Construction Industry.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proven success for sustaining strong relationships with team members, partners, consultants, community stakeholders and governmental authorities.
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Project and Timberline, Sage experience desirable.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.