9 months ago
10 Dec 00:00
Chief Financial Officer
Job Id: 4781
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to oversee and monitor all financial activities.
- Responsible for leading the organization’s financial planning, analysis, reporting and budgeting processes.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with GAAP, compliance with regulatory requirements and timely closure of annual audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA or Master’s Degree a plus.
- At-least 10 years’ experience in finance and accounting in an Educational Institution.
- Good understanding of cash management, capital projections, as well as local, state and federal regulations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.