about 1 month ago
31 Mar 00:00
Civil Project Engineer
Midtown Manhattan, NY
Job Id: 6514
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform tasks in site/civil engineering field.
- Understand the development of applicable design criteria and requirements.
- Perform designs using AutoCAD Civil 3D as well as other software to construct.
- Support and suggest new ideas to multiple design projects and continuously document design elements.
- Develop site layout/ grading.
- Plan out different roadway, trail and pedestrian facilities.
- Carefully design marine structures and storm water management plans.
- Control and plan in detail erosion and sediment for projects.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Civil Engineering from an accredited ABET engineering program.
- At least 2 years of site/civil engineering experience.
- EIT (Engineer in Training) Certification preferred but not required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D Design and construction documentation.
- Must be able to multitask and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Tuition Assistance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.