27 days ago
Civil Project Engineer
Job Id: 11944
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Plan (through analysis of maps, survey reports etc), design, execute and supervise construction of civil engineering projects (Infrastructure land development projects, both in the built and natural environment.)
- Forecast and analyze and do risk analysis of cost of construction, cost estimates of building materials, govt and local regulations, environmental hazards, and other factors in planning.
- Work and advice on permits.
- Effectively use design software to plan and design according to govt and industry regulations.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of equipment, utilities, structure.
- Perform quality checks and maintain documentations.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols among the work area.
- Audit and give feedback for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required.
- At least 8 years of experience in infrastructure land development projects
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in VA.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and must be eligible to obtain a security clearance.
- Effective experience in design, planning & supervising construction of water and wastewater treatment unit processes, pump stations, water storage tanks, and pipelines, etc.
- Effective experience of using design software (AutoCAD Civil 3D required), Tool tracking software, MS Office, etc.
- Experience providing consulting services under annual services contracts to VA local governments and/or authorities for multi-discipline water engineering projects.
- Excellent computer and math skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work on assigned hours which might include occasional weekends or some other shifts.
- Willing travel if required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.