13 days ago
Civil Project Engineer
Job Id: 12155
If you are looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge and rapidly growing company in the engineering industry, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. This amazing opportunity that offers a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401K and paid PTO. Does this job opportunity seem like a good fit for you? If so, then this job could be match for you.
- Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of railroad projects.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, and other data to plan projects.
- Regulate construction costs, government regulations, environmental hazards, and other risk analysis.
- Submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies. Verify that projects are compliant with numerous regulations.
- Soil testing to verify that the strength of the foundation is strong.
- Testing concrete, asphalt, and/or steel in certain projects.
- Plan and design transportation systems, hydraulic systems, and structures to make sure that industry and government standards are met.
- Present findings to the public on bid proposals, environmental impact statements, or property descriptions.
- Conduct surveys to establish grades, reference points, and elevations to guide construction.
- Manage the repair, maintenance, and replacement of infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- 4+ years in the construction industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Work well with other and be able to work productive independently
- Able to identify and solve problems in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills: adding, subtracting, multiplying, diving, fractions, decimals, etc. Also, the ability to computer rate, ratio and percentage, and drawing/interpret bar graphs
- Respond and identify project needs
- Ability to read, interpret and understand plans, specifications, construction cost data and other contract documents to identify any errors, omissions, code violations and design inadequacies
- Background check, and drug screening
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off (PTO)
Ask for: Kevin Gutgarts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.