about 2 months ago
02 Dec 00:00
Job Id: 4803
- Responsible for adherence to company policies including safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
- Design and implement various policies and procedures for claims.
- Investigate, evaluate and settle claims, applying technical knowledge and human relations skills to effect fair and prompt disposal of cases.
- Work with field inspectors to manage inspection schedules in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pay and process claims within designated authority level.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the claims department budget.
- Work with accounting and VP Technical to provide reserve recommendations that are consistent with company policies.
- Forecast all staffing requirements and identify and resolve all issues effectively and schedule all employee attendance.
- Work with Quality to determine if material defect is present.
- Coordinate with the Director of Quality as needed to reduce potential claims through process awareness/changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Strong negotiation skills
- People management experience
- Strong written communication skills and computer skills
- Experience with managing claims (experience with building materials preferred)
- Full-time, direct-hire/permanent job opportunity
- World class manufacturer
- State of the art facility
- Loyal Client and Customer Base
- Ability for growth opportunity
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.