Elizabeth, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Class A CDL Driver
Job Id: 9703
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle.
- Drive trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
- Pull a towed weight exceeding 10,000 lbs.
- Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to the tractor unit.
- Transport goods, livestock, etc. from the place of origin to assigned destination.
- Pick-up loads and organizes goods in an ordered, logical manner.
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of the truck to prevent breakage or damage.
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Valid Class A driver’s license required.
- 2+ years proven experience with tractor-trailer driving preferred.
- Clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Skilled at driving large vehicles.
- Comfortable maneuvering and parking a tractor-trailer.
- Alert, focused, and detail oriented.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time.
- Able to operate an electric lift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.