15 days ago
Class A Machinist
Job Id: 7881
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your
future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Set up any CNC milling machines unsupervised and assist others
- Strong knowledge of G & M codes
- Make edits required
- Cut in new tools and anticipate problems
- Assist in design improvements for tooling & fixturing
- High School Diploma or GED
- Hands on with Matsuura, Integrex Vari Axis, Okuma’s etc
- Skilled using precision measuring instruments like calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, and indicators.
- Proficient reading drawings and specifications with an understanding of geometric tolerance and dimensions.
- Strong knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.