2 months ago
31 Dec 00:00
1st shift (7am-3:15pm)
New Brunswick, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain facility and equipment according to the highest standards of cleanliness, safety as regulated to Pharmaceutical standards.
- Perform general industrial cleaning in Production, Packaging, Office and Warehouse areas.
- Perform cleaning of trash outside the building.
- Operate equipment to maintain clean floors throughout the building in all areas removing dirt, spilled debris, etc.
- Empty trash containers and other waste containers.
- Clean and disinfect facility hallways, washrooms, locker rooms, lunchrooms and offices.
- Wash and dust walls, equipment, ceiling light fixtures (only reachable), to remove dirt, spilled grease, oil or any other foreign matter.
- Report any defective materials, spills or any issues that will take longer than normal to clean, to supervisor.
- Understand proper chemicals for mopping the floors.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all Warehouses.
- Inventory management of daily items (general facility supplies, general cafeteria supplies, general uniform supplies).
- Maintain chemical concentration of wash systems.
- Follow all standard SOP’s and complete documentation required.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested and assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent required.
- Prior experience as a custodian or housekeeping maintenance background preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal stakeholders.
- 1+ years working in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Solid understanding of cGMP practices and concepts.
- Mechanically inclined candidates are preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Katherine Ramos
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
7 questions (Must be less than 100 characters)
1. How soon are you available to start?
2. Do you have reliable transportation?
3. What shift(s) are you available for?
4. How much are you seeking per hour?
5. Do you have experience in manufacturing?
6. Do you have an understanding of cGMP practices and concepts.
7. Why are you looking for a new position ?