9 days ago
11 May 00:00
Client Onboarding Quality Control Analyst
Job Id: 6237
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The incumbent will be required to follow processes and procedures in order to deliver robust KYC quality control checks which take into account local and home office KYC requirements. The incumbent is required to produce a KYC QC case load this is consistent with the production of the KYC Vetting team in order to avoid backlogs. Strong KYC analysis skills are required for this role as are sound tracking and follow-up skills.
- Follow established KYC processes in the Quality Control space and retain proper focus in application of the controls relevant to company’s KYC policy
- Be familiar with assessing ownership and control components for legal entities including private corporations, private equity funds, SPVs and SPEs among others
- Demonstrate End-to-end knowledge of AML and KYC/CIP client due diligence process and proven ability performing KYC Quality Control checks on analyst files to highlight deficiencies and improve data quality.
- Be able to apply strong review of required CDD documentation and assuring that the information is current and consistent across multiple systems to assure a high level of data integrity.
- Provide and maintain key metrics to management which aid to consolidate reporting in the KYC QC function.
- Develop fluid, two-way communications with KYC analysts and their managers in order to showcase areas of improvement and work with internal teams.
- Work closely with abroad teams currently performing QC processes in order to create a seamless and collaborative QC approach.
- Ensure identified risks are properly accounted for and escalated to management by using proper escalation methodologies.
- Follow internal policies and procedures and protocols in order to achieve goals in a compliant manner.
- Actively contribute to constant improvement projects which enhance data quality and help drive automation initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong functional knowledge of requirements associated with AML, Patriot act/BSA act for banking institutions.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with market standard tools required to perform client due diligence: Public searches, formation documentation reviews, World Check, LexisNexis, Bankers Almanac, ORBIS, etc.
- Active CAMS certification desired but not required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Willie Crews Jr
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.