27 days ago
10 Jun 00:00
Client Onboarding Quality Control Analyst
Job Id: 6580
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Retain proper focus in application of the controls relevant to company’s KYC policy by following established KYC processes in the Quality Control space.
- Asses ownership and control components for legal entities
- Showcase areas of improvement and work with internal teams by developing fluid two-way communication with KYC analysts and their managers
- Achieve goals in a compliant manner by following internal policies, procedures and protocols.
- Enhance data quality and help drive automation initiatives by actively contributing to constant improvement projects
- Create a seamless and collaborative QC approach by working closely with abroad teams currently performing QC processes
- Use proper escalation methodologies by ensuring identified risks are properly accounted for and escalated to management
- Assure a high level of data integrity by applying strong review of required CDD documentation and assuring the information is current and consistent across multiple systems
- Consolidate reporting in the KYC QC function by providing and maintaining key metrics to management
- Have the proven ability of performing KYC Quality Control checks on analyst files to highlight deficiencies and improve data quality and demonstrate end-to-end knowledge of AML and KYC/CIP due diligence process
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Excellent MS suite skills
- Strong functional knowledge of requirements associated with Patriot act/BSA act, AML for banking institutions
- Active CAMS certification
- Familiarity of market standard tools such as: World Check, ORBIS, LexisNexis, Public searches, Bankers Almanac, formation documentation review, etc. to perform client due diligence
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Crystal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.