Westchester, New York
4 months ago
11 Sep 00:00
Job Id: 4547
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the supervision and training of the case management staff.
- Responsible for the coordination of the delivery of services to all clients.
- Ensures that all clinical services such as programming, case management, monthly reporting, evaluating, case conferences and case audits meet professional standards based on the program’s needs.
- Licensed Masters of Social Work (LMSW) or New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- 2+ years of experience in supervisory.
- Experience of overseeing a case management team.
- Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling (CASAC-T or CASAC) is a plus
- Experience with HIV/AIDS afflicted individuals, chronic mental illness, substance abuse individuals and their families
- Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of case management supervision.
- Bilingual skills in English/Spanish a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.