3 months ago
29 Oct 00:00
Job Id: 4429
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Guide teams on Agile development and Agile infrastructure principles and practice Such as Infrastructure as Code, Provisioning, Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment and Test automation.
- Work on DevOps tools, practices and usage as well as plan, design, implement, and educate on DevOps.
- Implement, and educate on Cloud based platforms (AWS and GCP).
- Identify and remove infrastructure and system level impediments which limit productivity and quality.
- Implement process improvements which support and complement DevOps methodologies and Cloud usage.
- Provide feedback to teams and organizations on DevOps adoption.
- Design solutions for infrastructure, security, deployment, scaling, metrics, and IT operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience with GCP and/or AWS.
- Strong understanding of the implementation, best practices, and usage of at least the following core services:
- Networking (VPC, interconnectivity, load balancing, and DNS)
- Compute (VMs and containers)
- Storage (managed relational and NoSQL databases, object store, file store, etc)
- Encryption in transit
- Experience administering and troubleshooting Linux based systems and Docker.
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting middleware including Nginx, Apache HTTP, Jetty, Tomcat.
- Experience in Agile development.
- 3+ years in regulated industries (Gaming, Insurance, Banking, etc.)
- Certifications in Google Professional Cloud Architect, Google Professional Data Engineer Google Professional Cloud Developer
- Delivery experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Install relational databases and monitor metrics collections solutions for server resources, middleware, and custom applications - Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia, CollectD, Graphite, and or NewRelic.
- Scripting experience such as Python and Bash is preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.