29 days ago
Job Id: 10249
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for Programming, set up and operating the CMM
- Conduct inspections to ensure products meet blueprint, specifications, and written requirements
- Performs daily product checks
- Assesses product issues and resolve problems
- Create new and modify existing programs
- Carry out first article inspections and composes reports for prototype and production parts
- Technical Degree is preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience as a CMM Technician
- Hands on with CMM programming, Microsoft application certification, FARO CAM2 SPC Process Control.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.