16 days ago
09 Aug 00:00
CMS Technician Lead
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7138
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Aerospace Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for CMS Technician Lead for our client in the Aerospace Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will accountable for accurately representing the company’s values and maintaining the productivity, performance and stock of the site and warehouse.
- Must have the knowledge of hardware, chemicals, tooling, and electric components etc.
- Must make sure that stock is always full on production floor and replenish when low
- Must perform inventory inspections and maintain the machining units to make sure they are in compliance with the company’s standards
- Must perform chemical sampling and analysis as well as chemical additions to process tanks
- Must be able to coordinate deliveries of requested products
- Must be able to properly and safely handle hazardous material as well as proper disposal
- Have the ability to utilize pallet jacks and forklifts
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with higher up and different departments
- Must have the ability to properly resolve and handle customer and other discrepancies
- The ability to fill in and complete the duties of site manager in their absence as needed. Assist in
- Must be willing to travel as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is required, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or other related field preferred
- 40 hours Hazwoper Training required
- JIT, VMI or 3PO experience within aerospace industry is required
- Must have schedule flexibility to accommodate customers
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing as well as own/reliable transportation
- Minimum 2-5 years of inventory/ material handling experience preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years of Chemical compatibility experience preferred
- Must be able to wear PPE as well as monitor that PPE is being worn by others as required
- Must be proficient/advance in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.