10 months ago
28 Oct 00:00
1st shift (6am – 2:30pm) / 2nd shift (2:30pm – 11pm) / 3rd shift (10:30pm-7am)
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, professional, and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Run Fabrication Machinery but not limited to Spot Welders, Press Brakes, Pem Serters, CNC Machinery, Harger Hardware Insertion, Cold saw, etc.
- Run jobs according to live dispatch List.
- Responsible for letting the Supervisor knows about jobs that have issues and can’t be completed.
- Must check parts to print using proper QC measuring equipment.
- Load/unload machines and check basic cross-reference information to assure correct part is being processed
- Pass random Drug and Alcohol screening and background check
- High School Degree, or GED required
- 2+ years of experience in fabrication field
- Ability to read and interpret MAP prints
- Adequate knowledge of measuring devices not limited to tape measure, caliper, and other devices.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Temp to Hire
Ask for Richard Onque
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.