14 days ago
16 Jun 00:00
CNC Machine Operator
Job Id: 6644
Are you looking to make a career change to a solid manufacturing company? Long standing company is seeking an experienced CNC Machine Operator to set up, control operation of single or multiple computer numerically CNC production machines. Each machine has own configuration of routers, drill banks, tool magazines and saw heads. CNC machine operator must be versed in these operations.
- Setup machine, through understanding of manufacturing process and interaction with other departments
- Follow detailed drawings to specific measurements.
- Maintain quality check to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment at all times.
- 1-2 years of machine operation experience on same/like machines
- Experience with wood and plastics required
- Able to lift between 50 – 70 lbs., frequently able to stand & walk long periods of time
- General understanding materials and manufacturing process.
- High School, Technical School, or Industrial Certifications or related discipline preferred.
- Health, dental, vision and PTO
- Short & Long Term Disability, 401K (matching)
Ask for Michele
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.