14 days ago
11 Aug 00:00
CNC Machine Operator
Job Id: 7166
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Load materials, such as blocks of titanium, steel, aluminum, or plastic, into CNC machines to be shaped.
- Calculate the amount of material to be fed into the machine and make adjustments to the operating speed based on vibrations and sounds that may indicate a malfunction.
- Upon completion, an operator inspects the fabricated part to make sure that it matches specifications. Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment, and often operate multiple machines.
- Download control programs into individual machines and perform test operations to guarantee the machine properly creates the precise part.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have experience with CNC Lathe Machines.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.