about 2 months ago
09 Mar 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6357
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience of setting up, proving out, and operating CNC turning, and/or milling, grinding, and gear shaping equipment, including making program edits and tool offsets and compensations.
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Possess a working knowledge of typical shop inspection equipment such as micrometers, Vernier calipers, dial indicators, bore gages, CMM’s, and be proficient with all inspection methodologies.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Knowledge and understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T), metal cutting principles, tooling, and thread nomenclature is required.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.