about 1 month ago
25 May 00:00
Job Id: 6434
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off, educational assistance and 401K program with employer match. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ability to use tool list data to research and find alternative tools, which are validated by the programmer and captured on the tool list/breakdown process.
- Ability to identify potential issues related to setup, fixturing, tooling, and/or feeds and speeds setting; resolve them and communicate as appropriate to Supervisor to lock in changes.
- Able to working through complex cuts, angles, surface machining of complex surfaces etc.
- Ability to check and inspect all features manually.
- Ability to develop manual machining approach and detailed instructions that other operators can follow.
- Ability to read and interpret CMM inspection reports.
- Ability to fluently program on Cam Works.
- Demonstrate ability to submit process improvement sheets with tooling suggestions. Demonstrate cycle time reduction as a result of improvements.
- Actively review each job for Setup and Cycle Time reductions – process improvement sheets – including evaluating non-machining component of cycle time (externalizing setups, etc.).
- Thoroughly understand what a tool is supposed to do before it cuts and be able to manage it through the cycle to ensure it does what is intended without damage to machine, tooling or part.
- Demonstrate ability to produce parts across multiple material types with no scrap related to material properties.
- Communicate information regarding complex setups and any issues with Team Leader. Including any discrepancies in traveler, materials, etc.
- Thoroughly understand programming language, ability to program medium complexity parts with G codes.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical/Vocational training desired.
- Minimum of 7 year’s operating CNC machines such as lathes and milling machines within a controlled Mil-Aerospace or medical parts machining, job shop environment.
- Proficient knowledge and application of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, and indicators.
- Knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with an understanding of geometric tolerance and dimensions.
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used on various machines.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.