about 1 month ago
16 Jul 00:00
Job Id: 6933
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and stock options. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Setup, and operate CNC lathes, and/or milling machines, grinders, and gear shapers
- Conduct part inspections to ensure quality
- Deburring all parts after machining operation as well as basic preventative maintenance
- Operate multiple pieces of equipment and provide training to shop personnel
- Adhere to the safety policies.
- High school diploma, G.E.D
- Associates Degree or Apprenticeship Certificate is a plus
- 5+ years of CNC turning, and/or milling, grinding, and gear shaping experience
- Proficient reading blue prints
- Skilled with the use of micrometers, Vernier calipers, dial indicators etc.
- Strong knowledge of (GD&T), metal cutting principles, tooling, and thread nomenclature
- Basic mathematical and computer skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.