Trenton, New Jersey
about 1 year ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Setup machines based upon blueprints and drawings.
- Use and control computer numerical control (CNC) machines and centers used for fabric metallic and nonmetallic parts.
- Work with special equipment to make precision parts.
- Review blueprints and sketches to ensure machine complies with all requirements.
- Continually promote Safety and Quality.
- Operating multiple machines and separate offline operations when cycle time has been permitted.
- Completes all paperwork and shop instructions related to each job task.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Ensures a clean working environment.
- Journeyman Machinist certification from a college or technical school is a must.
- At least 3 years of experience in related work or training.
- Knowledge of Mazak machines is a plus.
- Proven experience setting up and operating CNC Machines.
- Knowledge and experience with metric system is a plus.
- Contract to Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Disability Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.