15 days ago
Job Id: 7880
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for quality parts produced on CNC machines such as but not limited to lathes and milling machines.
- Responsible for loading parts, proving tapes, operating controls setting offsets, simple edits, deburring, and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements
- Interprets drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup measurements.
- Marks dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
- Rectify equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine, within capabilities, controls or control media as required to ensure quality of production.
- Connect with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Carry out basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment.
- Comply with state and federal law, the Company AS9100 quality program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental regulations
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-7 years of operating 5 Axis CNC milling machines within a controlled Mil-Aerospace or medical parts machining environment.
- Hands on with Matsuura, Integrex Vari Axis, Okuma’s etc.
- Skilled using precision measuring instruments like calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, and indicators.
- Proficient reading drawings and specifications with an understanding of geometric tolerance and dimensions.
- Strong knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts, and other accessories used on various machines
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.