8 days ago
Job Id: 8488
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for Manufacturing of components from blue prints and solid models using Master Cam software.
- Operating lathes and milling machines (manual and CNC) along with other equipment
- Programming CNC equipment for Maintaining tool inventory of shop.
- Executing routine maintenance and service of all equipment in the shop and maintaining TPM logs.
- Reviewing, examining, and testing completed units in order to detect nonconformances
- Managing the feed and speed of machines during the machining process to improve efficiency and quality.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years trade experience
- Strong experience with MasterCam / CNC programming tools.
- Milling/turning experience.
- Skilled using precision instruments such as micrometers.
- Proficient using Blueprints
- Hands on with drafting and/or modeling software (AutoCAD SolidWorks)
- Familiarity of lean concepts.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.