Riverdale, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8613
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Works independently programming and operating a vertical machining center (VMC) in order to produce parts
- Operates Hurco CNC machines
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations
- Detects malfunctions and troubleshoots processes
- Adjusts and reprograms controls as needed
- Adhere to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- High School Degree/GED Required
- Minimum 2 years of CNC experience
- Experience operating Hurco machines preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Clean, safe, and friendly work environment
Ask for: Micah Alsouss
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.