about 2 months ago
Job Id: 10476
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision tooling and metal parts.
- Responsible for loading and unloading material in the machines
- Must acquire knowledge in packaging process to ship tool safely.
- Must be able to program mills and lathes.
- Understand feeds and speeds of machines
- Have skills in manufacturing mechanisms to ATC engineering standards and tolerances.
- Complete inspection of tooling
- Inspect using precision tools
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Maintain work area and equipment clean.
- General equipment and building tidiness.
- Familiar with 5s process for operational and process quality.
- Assist and fulfill given tasks
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree and/or technical degree as a Machinist preferred
- 3 years plus experience as Machinist is desired
- Tool and mold making experience
- Experience in plastics or packaging industry preferred
- Must have knowledge of computer operating systems
- Understanding of metric systems
- Go-getter, excellent at time management, work independently and follow standards for safety and conduct.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend for long hours and good hearing and vision
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.