about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11800
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Setup, prove-out, program, and operate CNC lathes, milling machines, grinders, etc.
- Perform inspections to ensure quality of product
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Turning: Mazak and Okuma lathes experience
- Milling: Mazak, Makino, and Fanuc controls experience.
- High School Diploma, GED Required
- Trade school degree or apprenticeship preferred
- At least 5 years of experience of CNC setup and operation
- Able to read blueprints
- Familiarity with inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers, and gauges
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.