9 months ago
31 Mar 00:00
Hamilton, New Jersey
Job Id: 4768
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for working from blueprints and drawings to set up and operate CNC equipment, including selecting, aligning, and securing tools.
- Manage set up and operation of CNC machines and machining centers
- Adhere to quality and safety standards.
- Manage operation of multiple machines and prepare documentation related to each job.
- Minimum 2-4 years CNC Machinist experience
- Journeyman Machinist Certification preferred
- Adept with setting up and operating CNC Machines
- Proficient using drawings, sketches, and specifications
- Familiarity with Mazak is a plus
- Knowledge on Metric System preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.