about 2 months ago
2nd Shift: 5pm-5am
Job Id: 10547
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, the stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform set-ups on proven to NC parts, tool changes, and resetting of tool offsets when necessary.
- Conduct in-process inspection in accordance with quality manual.
- Dismantle set-ups and return tools to proper location upon completion of manufacturing runs.
- Report discrepancies to blueprint dimensions to management.
- Responsible for quality parts produced on CNC machines such as but not limited to lathes and milling machines.
- Responsible for loading parts, proving tapes, operating controls setting offsets, simple edits, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
- Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup measurements.
- Measures and marks dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine, within capabilities, controls or control media as required to ensure quality of production.
- Reports all machine malfunctions to immediate supervisor.
- Communicates with supervisor, engineers, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company AS9100 quality program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical/Vocational training desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ operating 5 axis CNC milling machines
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- 20% Shift Differential
- 3 Day Weekend EVERY week
- Tuition Assistance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.