about 1 month ago
16 Mar 00:00
CNC Maintenance Technician
Job Id: 6288
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Repair and/or replace machine parts daily.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic knowledge
- Repair of CNC controls, drives, motors, and mechanical assemblies
- Must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair problems
- Preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance
- Basic maintenance tasks throughout the facility
- High School Diploma required
- 3 years minimum CNC machine maintenance required ( Haas and Okuma CNC machines a plus)
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Electrical, hydraulics and mechanical experience a must
- Familiarity with electrical circuits, complex and plant operating equipment and machinery
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Peggy Chang
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.