22 days ago
15 Jun 00:00
CNC Maintenance Technician
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6632
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Mobile parts Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a CNC Maintenance Technician for our client in the Mobile Parts Manufacturing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will assure that the manufacturing process areas are kept in good mechanical repair and working order as well as in constant production mode.
- Trouble shooting and repair of CNC machinery and equipment with little to no supervision.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and CNC machine repairs.
- Utilize blueprints, sketches, drawings, machine manuals or instructions to complete tasks.
- Complete all duties assigned by Maintenance supervisor.
- Follow all applicable environmental, health and safety rules and procedures and report any dangerous situations or injuries.
- Order proper materials for job completion.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have CNC machinery experience.
- Must have the ability to read and analyze blueprints and machine manuals.
- Ability to use hand and shop tools.
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.