about 1 month ago
21 Jan 00:00
CNC Mill Operator
Job Id: 5319
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manufacturing precision parts used in surface and underground mining machinery.
- Responsible for programming, set up and running parts using CNC mills and lathes.
- Ensuring proper sizing using precision measuring devices.
- Maintaining cleanliness of tooling and work area.
- Adhering to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures and policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 years’ CNC experience; programming of conversational and G code machines.
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge and ability.
- Must demonstrate strong mathematic skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to interpret drawings and prints.
- Based on customer demand, overtime may be required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
What salary are you looking for?
Do you have 3 years of CNC experience?
Are you adaptable?
Are you experienced with G code machines?
What is you interview availability?