Riverdale, New Jersey
13 days ago
1st & 3rd Shift
Job Id: 10424
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform proper set up and calibration procedures for all equipment and instruments.
- Translate requirements of detailed part drawings into specs for production.
- Ensure every machine procedure is done in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Quality checks of machine.
- Basic cleaning and lubrication.
- Report to supervisor if any extra labor or quality checks required.
- Clean as you go.
- Adhere to company compliance and safety policies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience operating a CNC machine.
- Effective knowledge of machinery maintenance and operation
- Excellent communication skills – able to read and understand manual blueprints and procedures.
- Experience working with gauges and calipers.
- Manufacturing environment experience.
- Wiling to work on assigned hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.