22 days ago
- Using the CNC machine
- Operating industrial machinery, which can include a hydraulic press, grinder, borer or overhead crane
- Fitting the right tools to active machines
- Performing proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories
- Setting tolerance levels and cutting speeds
- Translates the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production
- Inspecting workflows to ensure that technical and quality standards are met
- Devising a work plan to efficiently carry out daily machining.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2+ year of experience required in a Manufacturing environment.
- Basic math skills
Ask for: Rashmi Raj
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.