about 2 months ago
15 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5269
Are you looking to make a career change to an innovating and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid time off and Retirement Plan. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the operation, set up, and light maintenance (deburr and polish) of CNC mills and lathes (swiss)
- Inspect and document production
- Work with close tolerance (.0001) to produce high quality components such as valve bodies and fixture components
- Keep a safe and clean work environment
- HS Diploma or Equivalent – Vocation Training preferred
- Must have valid NYS Driver’s License
- Forklift experience a plus
- Lift up to 50lbs
- 3+ years of CNC milling and turning experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Katherine Ramos
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How many years of CNC experience do you have?
What kind(s) of CNC machinery are you able to operate
How soon would you be able to start?
Why are you looking for a new position?
Do you have steel toe leather safety boots readily available?
What is your salary expectation?