12 days ago
06 May 00:00
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Job Id: 6196
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.