9 days ago
16 Aug 00:00
Job Id: 7194
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Interpreting project blueprints, designing programs and setting up machines to produce the component outlined in the program.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage and on the final product.
- Loading raw materials into the CNC machines.
- Inputting the product design into the computer modeling software.
- Troubleshooting issues during the manufacturing process.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous work experience as a CNC Programmer.
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.