Avenel, New Jersey
3 months ago
Job Id: 9824
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create CNC programs using MasterCam.
- Set up and troubleshoot CNC machines.
- Interpret blueprints to calculate correct part dimension for tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Set up and operate CNC equipment.
- Proficient with CAD/CAM
- Do mechanical and/or program adjustments to ensure quantity and quality requirements.
- High School or GED Diploma
- Associates Degree or Certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of CNC programming experience
- Proficient with MasterCam, CAD/CAM
- Skilled using precision measuring instruments like micrometers and calipers, and fixtures
- Adept with Blueprint reading with GD&T capabilities
- Strong understanding of G-code and M-code programming.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.