6 months ago
31 Oct 00:00
CNC SET-UP OPERATOR
2nd Shift (3:15pm-11:45pm)
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company?
This is a full time, contract to hire position. After hire, this position offers an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401k. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are seeking a CNC Setup Operator to become an integral part of our team! This is an entry level opportunity.
- Set up, edit, and operate machines to produce parts to specific customer specifications.
- Troubleshoots and corrects problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to read and develop technical drawings/prints.
- Setup and run CNC/manual fabrication machines, as needed
- Complete work order paperwork
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have working knowledge and experience of the following machines: Swiss CNC machines; Mori, Star.
- Experience with G code.
- Monitor and inspect the work in process being produced on the CNC equipment
- Perform a basic troubleshooting at the machine when issues arise
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Proficiency using micrometers, calipers, and other common shop measuring tools
- Must pass drug test and background screening.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid PTO.
- Overtime available.
Ask for: Peggy Chang
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a contract to hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.